We are opening a trial shop in Coopers Square Shopping Centre in Burton – hopefully in November and need an experienced van owner / driver to assist in collecting and delivering donated furniture and general stock to other shops.
Supported by our Area Manager and Shop Management team you will need to:
• Be well presented with a friendly and professional approach to all types of people
• Have a full UK license with no more than 6 penalty points
• Have access to a good condition and clean vehicle suitable for furniture
• Be flexible in working hours (although we are happy to agree certain days of work)
• Previous experience delivering furniture would be advantageous to ensure correct quality of items collected (collections are at drivers discretion and stock received must be to The Donna Louise’s quality standard)
• Be able to provide 2-person furniture collections and deliveries within 8-10 miles of the shop
• Comply with all legal and organisational policies and procedures
• Be an ambassador for our charity and support our values
We offer a positive working environment with core values of Openness, Trust, Togetherness, Excellence and Respect. You will gain experience working with a diverse team of people and job satisfaction through working to raise vital funds for a local children’s hospice who are supporting a number of families in Burton upon Trent.
For an informal chat about this opportunity please contact