Donation in Error
Returned Goods Policy
1. Refunds may only be authorised by the Duty Manager of the day, the Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
2. Refunds may only be given at the shop where the item was purchased.
3. We are happy to exchange or refund items. If exchanging items, please use the exchange option on the till.
4. Refund items can be refunded within 14 days of purchase with no questions asked. They should be in their original condition, with the original ticket attached and proof of purchase i.e. receipt, banking statement.
5. A customer can seek a refund within 30 days of purchase, but they will be required to show that the goods are in some way defective.
6. Prior to the customer purchasing an item of furniture, recommend they check the suitability i.e will the item fit the room it is purchased for. Should the item need to be returned to store, this may incur a delivery charge.
7. Refunds without a receipt will not be given (unless the Duty Manger is certain the item was definitely purchased in the shop).
8. Management discretion on refunds that fall outside the above is recommended. When completing the refund through the till select the management discretion reason code.
9. We are obliged by law to give a refund if an item is clearly “unfit for the purpose for which it was sold”.
Please note it is not company policy to give credit notes.